Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Bath & Body Works and Target Haul

Hey, guys!! Finally, I have new posts. So, today I went shopping for Bath & Body Works and Target.

First, from Bath & Body Works I got the following things:

  • Holiday Traditions 'Twisted Peppermint' Shower Gel
  • 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream in 'Moonlight Path'
  • Sea Island Body Lotion in 'Cotton'
  • 2 Holiday Traditions 'Sugar Plum Dream' Hand Santizer
  • 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream in 'A Thousand Wishes'
  • 'Velvet Sugar' Shower Gel
  • VIP Bag which was filled with a candle, a hand soap in the scent 'Winter Cranberry', a body lotion in the scent 'A Thousand Wishes', a body mist in 'A Thousand Wishes', and a sample perfume in 'Forever Red'


Next in Target I got only one thing which was a pack of the 'limited edition Ghilrardelli Chocolate Squares' in 'Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate'


That's all I got. I know you guys are thinking "Keert, its Black Friday. Your supposed to buy a ton of stuff" but my brother wanted to go home because the 49ers game was on, but we stayed out, even though, he wanted to come home.

That's all for now!! See you guys in my next post.
Xoxo, Keert

No comments:

Post a Comment