Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday Updates: Week 1

Hey, guys! Welcome to new my new series: Thursday Updates! This week is Week 1. Basically, in this series I will be updating you guys on what's been going on in my life and things like that. 

First, on December 21st I'm going to India!!! So make sure you look out for haul! I won't be coming back untill Janurary 13th, though. So I will miss at least  1 week of school. Also, I haven't even start packing and I leave in a week and 3 days!!! Wow! Talk about procastinating! Before I leave, though, I have finals and watching YouTube videos is definitely the way to procastinate!! (If you guys can't already telll, I'm big on procastination!!) Let's see…I have my Freshman Foundations final on Tuesday, my English and math finals on Wednesday, my biology and pe finals on Thursday, and my Journalism final on Friday. 

Next, I know grades are supposed to be private, but I just thought I should let you guys know and everything. My grades are the following:
Freshman Foundations: A
English 9: B+
Algebra 1: B
PE: A-
Biology: D+ (I suck at this class!)
Journalism: C
Those are my grades. I suck at bio, that's why I have a D.

Next, for those of you who live in California, you know what I'm about to say, but for those of you who don't know I'll say it. IT'S FREAKING RAIN A LOT HERE IN CALI!!!!!! We stil had to go to school. They were about to cancel school, but the FREAKING BOARD DIRECTORS DECIDED NOT TO CANCEL SCHOOL!!!! The only reason why they didn't cancel school today was because where I live is like a prety safe place like there can't really be any floods and stuff around here so yeah.

Anyways, that's all I have for this week's update. If I have any more news, then I'll do another blog post about it. 

See you guys later!

xoxo, Keert

No comments:

Post a Comment