Saturday, January 31, 2015

Outfits of the Week: 1/26/15-1/30/15

Hey, guys! So, today I have another Outfits of the Week post for you guys. I was waiting for the week to be over before I posted again that way I could do an OOTW. Let's get started:

Monday, 1/26/15:
Jacket from Target
Scarf from Forever 21
Shirt from NastyGal
Jeans from J.Crew
Ugg Boots from Tilly's
Purse from DailyLook

Tuesday, 1/27/15:
Leather Jacket from Target
Scarf from Forever 21
Sweater from Ross
Skirt from NastyGal
Boots from Steve Madden
Purse from DailyLook


Wednesday: 1/28/15:
Jacket from Zara
Shirt from Target
Jeans from Black Orchid Denim
Vans from Steve Madden


Thursday, 1/29/15:
Jean Jacket from Hollister
Shirt from Target
Skirt from Foreign Exchange Clothing
Converse from Converse


Friday, 1/30/15:
Sweater from Forever 21
Purse from DailyLook
Jeans from American Eagle
Boots from Steve Madden


That's what I wore for the past week. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Xoxo, Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment