Thursday, February 5, 2015

Haul: Forever 21, VS Pink, Zara, & More!


Hey, guys! This post will be a haul. Last weekend I went shopping because I realized I needed new clothes after I went to India. Let's get into it!

First up, we have Forever 21:
Gray Sweater
Ankle Boots 
Plaid Skirt
Black Peep-Toe Heels
Black and White Striped Top
Grayish-Whiteish Sweater
Floral Dress
Black Sunglasses
Plaid Fannel

VS Pink:
Black V-Neck Shirt
Pink Bralette

Zara:
Black Leather Jacket
Gray Turtle Neck Dress

DailyLook:
Navy Blue Purse
Cross-Body Clutch Purse

H&M:
Pink Jeans

Tieks:
Gold Flats
Hot Pink Flats
Black Flats
White Flats
Light Red, Dark Pink Flats

Steve Madden:
Leopard Print Vans
Brown Ankle Boots
Knee-High Boots

That's what I basically bought last weekend. Not a lot I know, but you know. Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo, Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment