Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nail of the Day: Essie Pilates Hottie

Its time for a nail of the day! This week I've been wearing a new purchase of mine, 'Pilates Hottie' by Essie. And I'm slightly obessed with it. This is a beautiful light lilac color. I've been very into Essie lately. I find that they continually release unique colors that I haven't seen before, like this one.

'Pilates Hottie' went on creamy and opaque. I used two coats, but you could probably get away with one, I've been searching a while for the perfect lilac, and I think it's this polish! I definitely recommend picking it up if you're interested; you won't be disappointed! You can find this color at Ulta, most drugstores, Target, or wherever Essie is sold for you. Let me know if you will be trying this nail polish out!

Thanks for reading!

Love, Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment