Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nail Polish Haul

Hey, guys! This will be a nail polish haul. I have a lot of nail polishes that I brought with me to India, but I wanted some new ones, too. Let's get into the haul.

1. Essie's 'Find Me An Oasis' and its this really pretty light blue. It looks like a mint color when its in the bottle, but when its on your nails it looks like a blue-ish color.
2. Butter London's 'Molly-Coddled' and its this pretty light pink color.
3. Essie's 'Beyond Cozy' which is this glittery gold color. It looks darker in the bottle than it does on your nails.
4. Sally Hansen's 'Pacific Blue' is this navy blue type color, but its lighter than navy blue, though and it looks like it will be one of my favorite blues.
5. Butter London's 'Teddy Girl' is this pale pink color. Like really pale. I have feeling it will be my favorite pale pink. The color is really pretty. 
6. Essie's In The Cabana' is very pretty greenish-blue color. I'd say there's more green in it then blue, though, but its still very pretty.
7. Butter London's 'Primrose Hill Picnic' is a very pretty and beautiful hot pink type of color. To me it looks a little bit darker than hot pink.
8. Essie's 'First Timer' is a very pretty green color that is perfect for the spring and summer time. In the bottle, the color looks like a mint color, but when its on your nails it looks darker and sort-of-in-a-way greenish.
9. China Glaze's 'Gaga for Green' is a very dark green color. It looks like the color of grass. I love the name 'Gaga for Green'. I think its the perfect name for this type of color.
10. Essie's 'Avenue Mountain' is less darker than Sally Hansen's 'Pacific Blue', but its still a pretty blue color.
11. Deborah Lippmann's 'Mermaid's Dream' is very sparkly light blue-light green color and I love it!
12. Butter London's 'Fruit Machine' is a very pretty light pink color.
13. Covergirl's 'Peaches and Cream' is very pretty and amazing peachy color. It's so cute!!
14. Butter London's 'Fiver' is a very amazing mint color and to me mint is the perfect spring color.
15. Essie's 'Cascade Cool' is a very pretty pink color. I think its the perfect color for just everyday wear.

I know I got a lot of nail polishes, but that's only because I needed new colors. I'm obessed with nail polish! That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Xoxo, Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment