- I braided my bangs and clipped them back. I put the rest of my hair in a ponytail today.
- I wore this romper that has this dark pattern on it. The romper is from Tilly's.
- My bralet is from Free People.
- My tan-colored, knee-length, long-sleeved sweater is from Windsor.
- For shoes, I'm wearing my white converse.
- I put my hair up in a bun for this day.
- My white blouse is from Tilly's.
- My black leather jacket is from Zara.
- My ripped black jeans are from Black Orchid Denim.
- My brown booties are from Steve Madden.
- My hair was down and natural.
- I wore a cropped black bralet type thing from Nastygal.
- I wore a bright red skirt from Windsor.
- For shoes, I wore my black booties from Forever 21.
- For this day, I straightened my hair.
- I wore a black razor-back tank top from Target.
- My flannel is from Forever 21.
- My ripped jeans are American Eagle and since it was a little bit hot today, I folded up the bottoms of my jeans.
- For shoes, I wore my black Converse.
- For this day, my hair was straight from the day before, but I touched up a few pieces. Then I pinned front pieces on the back of my head and clipped them with a red bow which was from Target.
- Black-and-White Stripped Dress is from ASOS.
- Statement Necklace is from Capwell + Co
- Black Braided Sandals are from Forever 21
That's basically what I wore last week. On Wednesday, I will post a "Get Ready With Me: Valentine's Day Edition!" So look out for that! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. :) See you guys later!