Monday, February 9, 2015

Outfits of the week: February 2-6

Hey, guys! This will be a ootw. I know this late, but I wanted to do some other posts first before I posted this one. Let's get into into it!

Starting off with Monday:
I wore my hair in a top-knot.
My earrings are from Forever 21. 
My top is from Necessary Clothing in New York. 
My pants are J Crew pixie pants.
My boots are by Michael Kors.
Cardigan is from Brandy Melville.  

Tuesday:
My hair was natural.
Earrings: Target
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: Brandy Melville
Jeans: H&M
Flats: Carrini 

Wednesday:
I curled my hair.
Earrings: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Top: Nordstrom Rack
Maxi Skirt: Brandy Melville
Flats: Forever 21

Thursday:
I wore my hair in loose curly waves.
Cross Earrings: Forever 21
Skull Sweater: Brandy Melville
Maroon Pants: H&M
Studded Combat Boots: Steve Madden

Friday was a sick day for me, so I didn't get out of bed. 

I didn't reliaze how much I wore from Brandy Melville this week until I'm actually writing this post. Anways, that's what I wore this week. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and I'll talk to you in my next post.

Xoxo, Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment