Friday, March 27, 2015

Outfts of the Week: BOTC 2015 Spirit Week

Spirit Week is is my favorite week ever! So I'm really glad to be sharing with you what I wore this week. We dressed up the is week for BOTC which stands for Battle of the Classes. This week was pretty amazing! Also, there will be a special announcement at the end. So keep reading if you want to know what the announcement is! Let's get started!

Monday was 'More Sleep Monday'. On this day I decided to be comfy. I wore a hoodie-footie which is from pajamagram.com and my Hello Kitty slippers are from Marshall's. 

Tuesday was 'Tacky Tuesday'. My flannel is from Target. My shirt is also from Target. My shorts are from Nike. My white tennis shoes are from Urban Outfitters. I wore mis-match socks, but I know both of the pairs are from Target. 

Wednesday was 'White Out Wednesday'. I wore a white v-neck from VS Pink. My white shorts are from Forever 21. For shoes, I wore my white Converse.

Thursday was 'Twin Day'. I decided to twin with my twin sister. A lot of siblings twinned with each other on this day. We wore a white lace top from Topshop. Our basic black pencil skirts were from Forever 21. Our bracelet is from Forever 21. Our sandals are from The Loft.

Friday was 'BOTC Day'. Which meant that we had to wear our BOTC shirts that had our class color on them. Freshman were red. So I wore my BOTC shirt. My shorts are from Forever 21. My tennis shoes are from Urban Outfitters. 

My favorite two days were 'Twin Day' and 'BOTC Day'. Now for my annoucement. My older sister, twin sister, and I have decided to run this blog together now! My twin sister will be posting on Mondays, I will be posting on Wednesdays, and my older sister will be posting on Fridays. 

Thanks for reading! 

Love, 
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment