Friday, April 3, 2015

Nail of the Day: OPI Red My Fortune Cookie

Hi, guys! The last time I did this type of post was back in February. My sister and I change our nail polish a lot, but I had a gel manicure and we all know how long those last. Anyways, today's nail of the  day is 'Red My Fortune Cookie' by OPI. I had the urge to paint my nails red, so I chose this color because it's a bright stand-out red.

I usually only paint my nails red like if it's Christmas time or the 4th of July or if it's for a wedding, but after re-discovering this color in my collection, I think I'll be sporting red a lot more often. I love the orange tones in it because it makes the red more bright and suitable for this time of year, compared to deeper true reds that make me think of fall and Christmas. 'Red My Fortune Cookie' is the perfect red for the spring/summer time.

I applied two coats to my nails and it was perfectly opaque. It went on extremely well and I had not problems with the formula. I would highly recommend this polish! I'm happy to annouce that this is definitely my new favorite red. 'Red My Fortune Cookie' retails for about $8.50 and can be found at Ulta, probably Target, and wherever OPI is sold. Now my nails are ready for spring and summer!

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment