Thursday, April 30, 2015

Outfit of the Night: Birthday

First of all, sorry for our lack of blog posts lately! We've had so much to do. We've been busy bees. I'm more than excited to share with you a new outfit post. I just home yesterday from my week long vacation in Los Angles. We had spring break. Anyway, on Friday night we went out to dinner for my cousin's son's 7-month birthday and being me, I used that as an excuse to get all dressed up.

My dress is from American Eagle. Since it's low-cut in the front and on the sides, I'm also wearing a light pink bandeau from Nordstrom Rack. They have them in every color and they're under $5.

My shoes were a new purchase from Old Navy. They were SUCH a bargain. I found them in the clearance section for $12-what?! Yeah- that's why I love Old Navy. They also have them online on sale for $15. If you're curious about my toe color, it is Essie 'Bikini So Teeny'. :)

My bag is by Urban Expressions and lastly, I had to do some major arm candy! My brown wrap bracelet is from Jewelmint, the other three are all from Brandy Melville, and my watch is Michael Kors.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy these outfit posts! Let me know in the comments below if you want to see more of these. These are my favorite posts to do. :)

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment