Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Outfits of the Week: 3/30-4/2

Today I will be sharing with you what I wore last week. We had a 4 day week last week so that means there will only be 4 outfits. Let's get into it!

Monday:
My yellow off-the-shoulder top was borrowed from my older sister, but I know that she bought it from Forever 21. My bralette is from Free People. My long necklace is from Jewelmint. My flowly, floral pants are from Jac Vanek and my sanals are from Steve Madden.

Tuesday:
My dress was from Brandy Melville. My bralet was from Free People and I wore booty shorts underneath the dress because it is pretty short. My necklace was from Jewelmint. I wore a cardigan from Urban Outfitters over it and some maroon booties from Steve Madden to add a pop of color to my neutral outfit.

Wednesday:
I wore a bright-colored top from MinkPink. I wore some high-waisted acid wash denimin shorts from American Apparel. My tennis shoes were from Urban Outfitters.

Thursday:
I wore a maxi skirt from Akira. I wore a simple gray crop top from Topshop. I wore a bralette underneath from Free People. My sandals were Sam Edelman.

Like I said I had only 4 days of school this week which mean't I had only 4 oufits for this week. My sister will be posting her Outfits of the Week next week. Hers will be of what she wore this week. Make sure you guys look out for that. We post something in between now and then so make sure you guys look out for those.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment