Monday, April 13, 2015

Outfits of the Week: 4/6-4/10

Today I will be sharing with you what I wore last week. It was cold but still warm enough to wear shorts, skirts, etc.

Monday:
My sun-flowered dress is from Urban Outfitters. My fedora is from Urban Outfitters and my shoes were black Converse.

Tuesday:
My halter top was from Brandy Melville. My skirt is from Nordstrom. My booties were from Jeffery Cambbell and my denim jacket was from Topshop.

Wednesday:
My romper is from Topshop and my sandals were from Steve Madden.

Thursday:
My halter top and my shorts were from American Apparel. My mint colored bralette is from Free People and my shoes were Vans.

Friday:
My black and white top was from Topshop. My shorts were from American Apparel and my shoes were white Converse.

Comment below if you want a "What's on my Iphone?". It can be either be from me or my sister, Ruby. We basically have the same apps and our set up is basically the same, too. Comment below if you want that post.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Neena



No comments:

Post a Comment