Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sigma Beauty Performance Eyes Kit: Review

Hi, guys! I am so sorry for not posting on Monday. A lot of my teachers have been throwing work at us students this week, so I have been busy. Anyways, let's get into the review.

I am utterly obsessed with Sigma makeup brushes. I can't get enough - I own practically every individual brush as well as multiple brush sets. I have said it many times to friends and family, but Sigma is a company I strongly believe in because of their excellent customer service, high quality brushes, and reasonable prices. Anyway, I have been lusting over their Performance Eyes Kit for months now, and I am happy to say I am the proud owner of it. :)

This kit contains 8 eye brushes that each have a specific function - from basic shading, to tightlining and waterlining, this has it all. If you're looking to create a detailed full eye look or simply want a kit with every brush you could possibly need for the eyes, this is the product for you.

To give you a better idea of everything this kit includes, I'll list each individual brush and it's function.

E56 - Shader - Lid
E36 - Blending
E21 - Smudge (Upper and lower lashline)
E46 - Shader - Inner Corner
E47 - Shader - Crease
E17 - Waterling Liner (Area between your eye and lower lashline)
E16 - Tightline Liner (Area between your eye and upper lashline)
E11 - Eye Liner (Small so application is precise)

So, what are my thoughts on these brushes? Love, love, LOVE. Sometimes my basic brushes just don't do it for me when I want to create a complete look, and this kit gives you everything you need. Before these, I feel like my eye brushes collection was about 90% complete - I had all the basics, but was lacking the detailed and precise brushes. Now I feel like I have every eye brush I could EVER need!

The quality of them is awesome, as I would expect from Sigma. I am not disappointed with any of the brushes and I have been absolutely loving incorporating them into my makeup routine lately.

Now for a annoucement. My sister, Rani, has decided to not be a part of this blog since she is in college now. She can get very busy sometimes. My other sister, Ruby, and I have decided that we will post whenever we want to because sometimes we can get so busy that we can't post anything. So, we thought it would be better to post when ever we can. We will be making more decisions on how to run this blog and we will let you guys know. We might even create a whole post about the decisions we make that way we don't make another post so long.

Thanks for reading and let us know in the comments if you want more reviews like this! :)

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment