Sunday, April 5, 2015

Ulta Haul

Today I have a haul from Ulta for you! I went to Ulta about 2 weekends ago and picked up lots of new goodies, especially nail polishes. I couldn't resist - it's an addiction. Overall, I bought the following things: nail polishes, mascara, and more.

The first nail polishes that I picked up were China Glaze 'Peachy Keen', Essie 'Bikini So Teeny', OPI 'Significant Other Color', OPI 'Nothin' Mousie Bout It', and OPI 'The Flowers are Blue-ming'.

I also purchased the OPI Spiderman Collectiong 4-pack which includes four mini polishes from the collection. Those colors are 'Into the Night', 'Just Spotted the Lizard', 'Your Web or Mine?', and 'Number One Nemsis'.

The next thing (after nail polish) that I purchased was a concealer and it is the Benefit Erase Paste. I got the number 2 in Medium because that's my shade.

Next I picked up a mascara and it is the Maybelline Mega Plush. The day after I got I took it out of it's packaging and started using. I could not resist. I really like it. But I haven't decided whether its one of my new favorite masacaras yet. Maybe a few more uses and then we will see.

That's it for this post! I hope you guys enjoyed this post. :)

Love,
Neena


No comments:

Post a Comment