Friday, May 15, 2015

OOTW: 5/11-5/15

These are my outfits for the week of 5/11-5/15. Enjoy!

Monday, 5/11:
My flannel is from Urban Outfitters. I wore a plain long gray top from Brandy Melville. My black leggings are from Target and my shoes were Vans.

Tuesday, 5/12:
My high-waisted shorts were from American Apparel. My ice cream tee is from Wildfox Couture. My shoes were some white Converse.

Wednesday, 5/13:
My bright pink dress is from Cotton On and my shoes were colorful Toms.

Thursday, 5/14:
My floral maxi skirt is from Ross.  My top is from Necessary Clothing. My sandals are from Payless.

Friday, 5/15:
My skirt is from Topshop. My denim top is from Cotton On. My shoes are from Target and my necklace is from Topshop.

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! :)

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment