Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bookshelf Tour: August 2015

Hi, guys! Today I wanted to do a Bookshelf Tour. I really love reading so I thought that I could give you a tour of my bookshelf. Enjoy!

Okay so our bookshelf is in the living room and my sisters, brother, and I each have one shelf. My shelf is the second one from the bottom so I have to kneel down every time. Since we each only have one shelf, we have to put the books in piles. Keep in mind that some of these books are from when I was a kid or were recent purchases!

1. "The Duff" by Kody Keplinger. 
2. Next I have the first book in the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. It is just called "Pretty Little Liars".
3. I have another book from the Pretty Little Liars series and it is called "Twisted". 
4. Then I have book from American Girl and it is from when I was 8 years old. "It's called A Smart Girls's Guide to Money". 
5. "All that Glitters Isn't Gold" from The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes series by Anne Mazer.
6. "Autumn Falls" by Bella Thorne.
7. "Babysitters' Summer Vacation" from The Babysitters Club series by Ann M. Martin. 
8. "Blast from the Past" from the Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls series by Meg Cabot. This is book #6 in the series.
9. "Everyday Angel: New Beginnings" by Victoria Schwab.
10. "Glee: The Beginning" by Sophia Lowell.
11. "Homeless" from the Vet Volunteers series by Laurie Halse Anderson. This book #2 in the series.
12. "Juicy Gossip" from the Candy Apple collection by Erin Downing.
13. "Love? Maybe." by Heather Hepler.
14. "Mission (Un)Popular" by Anna Humphrey.
15. "The Ghoul Next Door" from the Monster High series by Lisi Harrison. This book #2 in the series.
16. "Sold" by Patricia McCormick.
17. "Say Good-Bye" from the Vet Volunteers series by Laurie Halse Anderson. This is book #5 in the series.
18. "Stage Fright" from the Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls series by Meg Cabot. This book #4 in the series.
19. "Tales from My Closet" by Jennifer Anne Moses.
20. "Ten Rules for Living with my Sister" by Ann M. Martin. 
21. "Ten Good and Bad Things about my Life (So Far)" by Ann M. Martin. This is the sequel to the book above.
22. "The Boy Project" by Kami Kinard. 

Lastly, I just have 3 books from the Nancy Drew series. They are books #4, 44, & 47.

That's it! I have a lot of books but that's only because I love to read! :)

Keep reading and I'll talk to you guys later!

Love,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment