Friday, August 21, 2015

Sister Tag! :)

Hi, guys! So today I have the Sister Tag for you all. I doing this tag with my sister, Rani, my sister, Nikki, and you obviously know Neena. Let's get into it!

Full/Half/Step Sisters?
We are full sisters.

How old are you?
Rani is 20 years old. She will be 21 next month. Neena and I are 14. Lastly, Nikki is 11.

Describe each other in one word.
For this question we each got to answer. Rani had to describe Neena and she chose the word sporty. Neena had to describe me and she chose the word girly. I had to describe Nikki and I chose entertaining. Lastly, Nikki had to describe Rani and she chose energtic.

Do people ever get you mixed up?
Neena and I are pretty much the only ones who get mixed up since we are twins.

Do you ever argue?
Oh yeah. Tons.

What is the best thing about one another?
The best thing is that we are all very close and each of us is understanding.

Who takes longer to get ready?
Me. Ruby. I take the longest.

Guess each other's favorite singers.
For Rani: Nikki guessed Rihanna and she was right! For Neena: Rani guessed Taylor Swift and she was correct! For me: Neena guessed Little Mix even thought they are a band not just one singer but she was right! For Nikki: I guessed Taylor Swift and I was right! This goes to show that we are all very close!

Iphone or Android?
We all picked iphones since Apple is da bomb!

Favorite movie?
My favorite movie is The Duff. It is also Rani and Neena's favorite. Nikki's favorite is Lemonade Mouth which is a Disney Channel movie.

What is your favorite TV show?
Neena and I both LOVE Pretty Little Liars. Rani's favorite show is Empire. Nikki's favorite is Bunk'd. But we have one favorite show that we all love and it is… Full House!! We can't wait until Fuller House comes out! So excited! :) :)

That's it! I'm sorry that this tag wasn't very long! I didn't want to make this post very long since the last three posts were VERY long. I'll talk to you guys later!

Love,
Ruby






No comments:

Post a Comment