Saturday, October 17, 2015

12 Questions Tag

Hi, guys! Long time no see! I'm sorry that Ruby and I are always MIA for so long. We have a ton of school work and more. We are very sorry. Anyways, today I have the "12 Questions Tag" for you guys! I love doing tags! They are just so fun! Let's get into it!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
     Answer: A carmel frappuccino and in the winter I order a small hot chocolate.

2. What is one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
     Answer: I cannot live without my punjabi suits like my anarkali suits, my simple punjabi suits, or my lenghas. Basically, I can't live without anything punjabi. I have to represent dem punjabis! LOL

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
     Answer: People probably don't know that I'm allergic to wheat. :( :(

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die.
     Answer: I want to meet my favorite celebrities like Becky G, Fifth Harmony, One Direction, etc.

5. What's one food you cannot live without?
     Answer:  One word: PIZZA. <3 <3

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
     Answer: I actually live by "Make sure that today is better than yesterday" which is actually how my friend always ends the morning announcements. He says that at end of the announcements every day.

7. What's your #1 most listened to song on Spotify?
     Answer: "One Thousand Miles" and "Chal Mere Ghar" by Yo Yo Honey Singh. They are both punjabi songs.

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
     Answer: Girly girl.

9. Favorite Number.
     Answer: 8

10. Two hobbies.
      Answer: Reading and helping people.

11. Two pet peeves.
       Answer: I have no idea.

12. Guilty pleasure.
       Answer: CHOCOLATE!!

That's it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you next time!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment