Sunday, October 4, 2015

I love Fall! Tag

Hi, guys! Today I have the "I love Fall Tag" for you. If you know me, you know I love fall!! It's one of my favorite seasons right next to winter! I just love it because it means Neena and I's birthday is coming which is next week so yay! I love fall because it means that Halloween is coming and so is November and December. It also means that the holidays are coming. Its just one of our faves.

Let's get into the tag!

Favorite Fall Lip Product
My favorite lip product is actually Make Up For Ever's Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in 'Copper Pink'.

Favorite Fall Nail Polish
My favorite nail polish is Marc Jacob's Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in 'Poison Apple'.

Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink
My favorite drink is a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Favorite Fall Candle
My favorite candle is 'Sweater Weather'. Duh.

Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze
haunted corn maze

Favorite Halloween Movie
'Halloween Town'

Favorite Candy to eat on Halloween
Reese's <3.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
A vampire or maybe a witch. I don't know yet. But I should probably figure it out soon.

What is your favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite thing is that I get to wear sweaters and boots. yay!

That's it, guys! What do you guys like about fall? What's your favorite thing? Comment below! I'll see you guys next time!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment