Wednesday, October 28, 2015

OOTW: 10/19/15 - 10/23/15 (Neena)

Hi, guys! Today I have an OOTW for you. We had a crazy schedule last week. We didn’t have school on Thursday and Friday so on Monday we had our regular Monday schedule and then on Tuesday we had our usual Thursday schedule. On Wednesday, we had our regular Wednesday schedule and also on Wednesday Becky G came to our school and gave us a private concert!!! We won the Becky G High School Takeover that Wild 94.9 was hosting and Becky G came and gave us a private concert! Also, Ruby forgot to mention this, but we didn’t have school on Thursday and Friday. Anyways, let’s get into it!

Monday, 10/19/15:
I wore my hair in a side braid. I wore a sweatshirt and my jeans are from Forever 21. My shoes were boots from Payless.

Tuesday, 10/20/15:
My hair was down. I wore a high-low dress from Target. My sandals were from Forever 21 and my leather jacket was from Zara.

Wednesday, 10/21/15:
I wore a white lace top from Topshop. My black pencil skirt was from Forever 21. My sandals were from The Loft. My bracelet is from Forever 21.

Thursday, 10/22/15:
I wore a VS-Pink shirt. My jeans are from Target and for shoes I wore my Converse.

Friday, 10/23/15:
I wore my hair in a ponytail. My jacket is from Urban Outfitters and my jeans were from Forever 21. For shoes I wore my Vans.

That’s it! Bye!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment