Sunday, October 25, 2015

OOTW: 10/19/15- 10/23/15

Hi, guys! Today I have an OOTW for you. I haven’t done one of these in a long time. I think the last time was back in June. We had a crazy schedule last week. We didn’t have school on Thursday and Friday so on Monday we had our regular Monday schedule and then on Tuesday we had our usual Thursday schedule. On Wednesday, we had our regular Wednesday schedule and also on Wednesday Becky G came to our school and gave us a private concert!!! We won the Becky G High School Takeover that Wild 94.9 was hosting and Becky G came and gave us a private concert! Anyways, let’s get into it!

Monday, 10/19/15:
My leather jacket was from Forever 21. My gray shirt is from Target. My ripped jeans are from American Eagle and I wore my white Converse. I wore my hair down.

Tuesday, 10/20/15:
My dress is from Free People and for shoes I wore my Vans. I wore my hair down.

Wednesday, 10/21/15:
This was the day Becky G came to our school. On this day I wore a long-sleeve sweater-shirt thing from Wildfox. I wore my Forever 21 shorts and my white Converse. My hair was in a messy bun.

Thursday, 10/22/15:
My white tank top is from Threads4thought. My flannel is from Forever 21. My leggings are from Target and I wore my black Vans. My hair was down.

Friday, 10/23/15:
My romper is from Urban Outfitters. My sweater is from Zara. For shoes I wore my white Converse. I wore my hair down.

That's it, guys! Bye!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment