Monday, November 23, 2015

Favorite Fall Things Tag

Hi! Damn! We have been on a roll with these posts for the past few days! Go us! lol Anyways, I thought I should do the “Favorite Fall Things Tag”. One of our favorite YouTubers, Lindsey Hughes aka beautybaby44, started this tag. She started it in 2014. You might know her. I thought since it is currently fall I should do this tag. While it is fall!! Let’s get into it!

Fall Beauty Faves
Question #1: Face Product
Answer: I would say it’s the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in medium.

Question #2: Cheek Product
Answer: Nars Blush and Bronzer Duo

Question #3: Eye Product
Answer: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Question #4: Lip Product
Answer: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

Question #5: Hair Product
Answer: Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner. Since my hair is damaged a lot, I use this and it has worked wonders for my hair.

Question #6: Fragrance/Candle
Answer: My favorite fragrance is a mist from Bath and Body Works and it's the A Thousand Wishes. I love the smell.

Question #7: Nail Polish
Answer: Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in “Lady is a Tramp”.

Fall Fashion Faves
Question #1: Trendy Clothing Item
Answer: Over the Knee Black Socks from Urban Outfitters

Question #2: Comfy Clothing Item
Answer: Kendall & Kylie Slouchy Open Front Cardigan

Question #3: Shoes
Answer: Vans that have a galaxy print on them

Question #4: Accessory
Answer: My favorite fall accessory are these hoop earrings with feather fringe at the bottom. They are from the brand Panacea.
Fun Favorites:
Question #1: Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Answer: Thanksgiving for sure. Just because of Black Friday. Hehe. Also because it’s fun to hang out with your family and have time off from school and homework and all that jazz.

Question #2: Festive food and/or drink.
Answer: Definitely pumpkin pie. Yum.

Question #3: What’s the happiest part about fall for you?
Answer: All the leaf piles!! Yahoo!!

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this and I’ll see you next time!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment