Sunday, November 22, 2015

I love Fall Tag

Hi! Today I wanted to do the ‘I love Fall Tag’ just because well I love Fall and fall is ending soon so I thought I better do this now while it’s still fall!! Let’s get into it.

Question #1: Favorite Fall Lip product.
Answer: I would say it has to be Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in ‘Outlaw’. It’s my favorite. Love love LOVE it.

Question #2: Favorite Fall Nail Polish.
Answer: Deborah Lippmann’s Painted Desert Nail Polish in ‘Earth Angel’.

Question #3: Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink.
Answer: If you know me, then you know I LOVE Starbucks so for this I would say anything Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice latte, frappuccino. You name it.

Question #4: Favorite Fall Candle.
Answer: I can’t pick just one! But if I had to pick my top 3, they would be Pumpkin Pie (because everyone knows I LOVE eating pumpkin pie), Sweater Weather, and Leaves.

Question #5: Favorite Fall scarf or accessory.
Answer: I love my scarf from Forever 21. It’s a burgundy red color.

Question #6: What’s your favorite thing about Fall?
Answer: I love everything. The outfits you can put together, all the drinks, the food (OBVIOUSLY), and more. I really love making gigantic leaf piles and jumping in!!

That’s it, guys! Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you next time!

Love,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment