Saturday, November 21, 2015

OOTW: 11/16/15-11/20/15 (Ruby)

Hi, guys!! Today I have my OOTW for the week 11/16-11/20. Let’s get into it!


Monday, 11/16/15:
My hair was loosely curled. I wore this big sweater from Topshop. It has hot pink quotes on it and I love it! I wore some black leggings from Target and for shoes I wore my studded Steve Madden combat boots.


Tuesday, 11/17/15:
Again I wore my hair curled. It was a little more curly today. My earrings were from Forever 21. My shirt was also from Forever 21 and it has little hearts on it. My bracelet was from Brandy Melville. I wore my shirt tucked into my pants and my belt is from Necessary Clothing. My jeans were from H&M and they were high-waisted maroon jeans. For my shoes I wore flats.


Wednesday, 11/18/15:
My hair was curled again. My earrings were from Forever 21. My shirt was from Francesca's. My jeans were from Free People. My boots were from Victoria’s Secret.


Thursday, 11/19/15:
I wore my hair in a top knot. My peplum top was from H&M. My jeans were from J-Crew. My boots were from Steve Madden.


Friday, 11/20/15:
My hair was curled again. My top and jeans were both from J. Crew, my blazer was from H&M, I wore my Carrini flats. For jewelry I wore a bracelet from Jewelmint and another bracelet from J. Crew.


That’s it, guys! I’ll see you next time!


Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment