Tuesday, November 24, 2015

OOTW: 11/16/15-11/20/15

Hi, guys! So for today I have an OOTW post for the week of 11/16-11/20. I have no idea why but some of my outfits this week were dressy. I don’t know why. lol Let’s get into it!

Monday, 11/16/15:
I wore my hair in loose curls. My sweater dress is from Urban Outfitters. My jacket is from H&M. My black leggings were from Target and my shoes were from Steve Madden.

Tuesday, 11/17/15:
My hair was straight today. My “I hate running” sweatshirt is from Victoria’s Secret. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

Wednesday, 11/18/15:
My hair was half up-half down. My gray shirt was from VS Pink. My leather jacket is from Zara, my cheetah print scarf is from H&M. My jeans are from American Eagle and my boots from Steve Madden.

Thursday, 11/19/15:
My hair was in curls today. My dress from Free People, my leggings are from Target, and for shoes I wore my Tieks flats.

Friday, 11/20/15:
My hair was in a top knot. My jumper is from Wildfox. My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my white Converse.

That’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I’ll see you next time!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment