Sunday, November 1, 2015

OOTW: Homecoming Week (Neena)

Hi, guys! Last week was Homecoming Week! Let’s go Bruins! Yesssss!!! Last week was hella fun for everyone at our school. Some of the teachers participated, too!! Seeing your teachers participate is always fun! It shows that they have fun, too! Lol. Anyways, let’s get into it!

More Sleep Monday:
My pajamas are from Target and for shoes I wore flip-flops which are from Target. My hair was down.

Team Day Tuesday:
I wore my 49ers shirt. My jeans are from Hollister and for shoes I wore my Vans. My hair was up in a ponytail.

What are Those? Wednesday:
On this day we had to dress tacky. It was pretty much the Wednesday version of “Tacky
Tuesday”. On this day I wore a flannel which was from Target. My shirt was from Forever 21. My shorts are from Nike, my shoes are my Converse and I wore mismatched socks.

Thriller Thursday:
I had the same costume as my sister so go check out her OOTW for Homecoming Week if you want to see what we were.

Blue and Gold Day:
This day was Homecoming!! We either got to wear our class shirts or wear any type of blue and gold. I wore my class shirt. Let’s go Class of 2018! Yesss!!! lol My jeans are from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore my Converse.

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I’ll see you guys later!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment