Sunday, November 29, 2015

OOTW: Thanksgiving Break 2015 (Neena)

Hi, guys!


Today I have my Outfits of the Week for Thanksgiving Break. Stay tuned for our Black Friday Hauls. Hopefully they will be up this week but if we can’t get them up this week then next week for sure. Let’s get into it!


Monday, 11/23/15:
My hair was in loose curls. My shirt is from TJ Maxx. My cardigan is from Abercrombie. My jeans are from American Eagle and my boots are from Steve Madden.


Tuesday, 11/24/15:
My hair was straight. My cardigan was from Forever 21. My shirt was from Target.  My jeans are from Forever 21 and my shoes were my white Converse.


Wednesday, 11/25/15:
My hair was half up-half down. My dress was from Urban Outfitters. My cardigan was from American Eagle, my tights were from Forever 21 and my boots were from Payless.


Thursday, 11/26/15:
My hair was in a top-knot. My dress was from Urban Outfitters, my leather jacket was from Zara, my tights were from Forever 21, and my shoes were from Steve Madden.


Friday, 11/27/15:
My hair was in a high pony. My shirt is from VS Pink, my flannel was from Forever 21, my jeans are from American Eagle, and my shoes were black Converse.


That’s it, guys! I’ll see you next time.


Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment