Monday, November 30, 2015

OOTW: Thanksgiving Break 2015

Hi everyone!


Today I have my outfits for Thanksgiving Break. Too bad break’s over but on the bright side Winter Break is coming up in about 3 weeks. Yay! Anyways, let’s get into it!


Monday, 11/23/15:
I wore my hair down. My gray sweater is from H&M. My patterned leggings are from Topshop. My necklace is from Francesca’s and my studded combat boots are from Steve Madden.


Tuesday, 11/24/15:
I wore my hair down with the pieces that frame my face in a braid pinned to the side. My studded denim shirt is from Topshop. My leggings and earrings are from Forever 21. My boots are from Olsenboye.


Wednesday, 11/25/15:
I wore my hair down. My pink striped shirt is from J Crew. My jeggings are from American Eagle. My earrings from Target and my boots are from Nine West.


Thursday, 11/26/15:
On this day we went to the gurdwara for a special event. I obviously wore a suit. It was black and red and it is from India. My earrings were gold jhumka earrings from Indiatrend and for shoes I wore my little punjabi jutti which I bought in India last year. Later we actually dressed up. My hair was curled. My black top is from Necessary Clothing, my blazer is from H&M, my gold sequin-y skirt is from Akira. I have no idea where my tights are from. My flats are from Tory Burch and my bracelet is from Forever 21.


Friday, 11/27/15:
My hair was down. I have no idea where my duck earrings are from. My sweater is from Forever 21. My jeans are from American Eagle and my boots are from Payless.


That’s it!


Love,
Ruby  

No comments:

Post a Comment