Sunday, February 14, 2016

OOTD: 2/12/16

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTD from Friday for you all! Since Friday was the last day we had school before Valentine’s day, everyone got dressed up. Also we have snapchat now. We’ll put it at the end. Links to all the clothing pieces will also be at the end.

Now let’s get into it!

I wore my hair half up/half down. My dress was a pink, black-less, hip pleated mini dress from East Nova. Since it was kind of short, I did have to wear something underneath. Plus it was cold. So even I didn’t have to wear something underneath, I still would have worn something. My sky blue moto leather jacket was from Young and Free Clothing. My leopard print flats were from Nine West.

That’s it, guys! Our snapchat will be down below and if I can find the links to the clothing pieces, I will put the links down below. See you guys next time!

Love,
Ruby

Snapchat: fashion_gurl277
Clothing:
Previous Posts:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment