Wednesday, February 17, 2016

OOTD: Feb. 12th, 2016 (Neena)

Hi, everyone! Today I have my OOTD from last Friday for you all. I will link all the clothing items down below at the end of this post. Let’s get into it!

I wore my hair down and it was straight. I wore a red wine colored dress with a loose v-neck from the brand Love Luxe. I wore a Silver Pearl, Leaf, and Feather Pendant Necklace from a brand called Midnight Bandit. For earrings I wore a pair of Silver Hollow Leaf Pendant Earrings from the brand Kada. For shoes I wore a pair of nude flats from Payless.

That’s it, guys! I’m sorry this is such a short post. There will be longer posts in the future. I’ll link the items I wore down below. I’ll talk to you guys next time!

Love,
Neena

Items:

Previous Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment