Monday, February 29, 2016

OOTD: Valentine's Day 2016

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTD from Valentine’s day. I know this is kind of late but better late than never right? Let’s get into it!


I wore my hair down. I straightened it the night before. My dress was a wine red colored bodycon dress with a v-neck and long sleeves from Hello Styles. For shoes I wore my red satin peep toe pumps. For earrings I wore some red heart-shaped earrings from Macy’s. I wore a Red Alice Hearts Necklace from Punky Pins. My other necklace was from Belk and it had red oval shaped beads on it. For bracelets I wore my Miss Bendel Rivet Bangle Bracelet from Henri Bendel. My other bracelet was from JCPenney and it was a silver-tone read hammered square stretch bracelet. My clutch was a red clutch from EBags.


That’s it, guys! I hoped you enjoyed reading this and I’ll talk to you guys next time.


Love,
Ruby


Previous Posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment