Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OOTW: 1/25/16 - 1/29/16

Hi, guys! Today I have an “Outfits and of the Week” for you all. Let’s get into it!

Monday, 1/25/16:
On this day I didn’t go to school because my stomach hurt. My mom took me to the doctor so my outfit was pretty laid back. My hair was in a messy top knot. My black and white striped top was from Anthropologie. I wore white jeans from Forever 21. My leather jacket was from Nasty Gal. My statement was from BCBG and my black boots were from Banana Republic.

Tuesday, 1/26/16:
On this day I went back to school but my legs started hurting so my outfit was a little laid back. My hair was down. My white top was from Gap. My big gray sweater is from Forever 21. For jeans I wore my “The Sexy Boyfriend” jeans from Gap. My shoes were black converse. My scarf is also from Gap. For jewelry I wore my small studs from thecurrentcustom.com and my large bangle bracelet is from Hendri Bendel.

Wednesday, 1/27/16:
I wore my hair down this day. My black and gray jacket is from ASOS. My white top is from LNA. My jeans are from Express. I wore my galaxy Vans for shoes.

Thursday, 1/28/16:
On this day I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My navy blue top is from Club Monaco. I love the accordion pleating. My jeans are from Express. My bracelets are from thecurrentcustom.com and lastly, my leopard print booties are from Nine West. (BEST STORE EVER!!)

Friday, 1/29/16:
I wore my hair down with my bangs pulled back. My white top is from Target. My jeans are from 7 For All Mankind. My gray jacket is from BB Dakota and my knee-high black boots are from Franco Sarto.

That’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I’ll talk to you guys later!

Love,
Ruby   

P.S. We made a new Twitter account. We want to keep the old one for just family, friends, and people from our school so make sure you go follow @beautyguru44

No comments:

Post a Comment