Hi, guys! Today I have part 2 of my winter haul. Part 1 was fashion. There will be link for it at the end of this post.
Anyways, this part will be beauty. Ruby and I got a lot of stuff to try out because we will be going to our cousin’s wedding in March and another cousin’s wedding September so we just wanted to see if we liked the products we bought that way we could repurchase them and take them with us. Let’s get into it!
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint with SPF 30 in ‘Malaga’: http://goo.gl/FJTUzS
- Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette: http://goo.gl/xEEQYE
- Sephora Collection Colorful Gloss Balm in ‘Hot Pants, ‘Overdressed’, ‘Girl on Fire’, ‘Flowers in Hair’, and ‘Warrior Princess’: http://goo.gl/YKPq7D
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in ‘Pink Lady’, ‘Rose Hip’, and ‘Red Velvet’: http://goo.gl/67uW0J
- Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Triceratops Multi-Face Palette: http://goo.gl/kNbqeQ
- Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation in ‘Medium 54’: http://goo.gl/BV9h9p
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: http://goo.gl/3wyzqF
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: http://goo.gl/9OUOjJ
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in ‘Crush’ and ‘Fbomb’: http://goo.gl/FgkOcD
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum: http://goo.gl/nujI7H
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: http://goo.gl/JrTyxN
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay: http://goo.gl/MuppXO
- Essie Retro Revival Nail Polish in ‘Life of the Party’: http://goo.gl/y6bI62
- OPI New Orleans Nail Lacquer Collection in ‘Show us your Tips’, ‘Spare me a French Quarter’, ‘Rich Girls and Po-Boys’ and ‘She’s a Bad Muffuletta’: http://goo.gl/to0wBi
That’s it, guys! We will do a whole other post about the products that we liked and took with us to the weddings. That post will also include the products we didn’t like. We also will do a post about everything we took with us like the outfits, jewelry, etc.
Make sure you look out for those posts!