Hey, guys! Today we have another Makeup Dupe Wednesday for you all! This week’s dupe is brushes! For this dupe we will be talking about brushes from MAC and Sigma. Let’s get into it!
MAC brushes are amazing but also very expensive. We love these Sigma alternatives! Both of these brands carry soft, dense, and quality brushes, but the Sigma brushes are much more affordable.
- Steal: Sigma E30 Pencil Brush ($9) - http://goo.gl/K8lS0B
- Splurge: MAC Cosmetics 219 Pencil Brush ($29.50) - http://goo.gl/vFDmBD
Tapered Blending Brush:
- Steal: Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush ($9) - http://goo.gl/n3c5P8
- Spurgle: MAC Cosmetics 224 Tapered Blending Brush ($35) - http://goo.gl/1ZlwE6
Large Powder Brush:
- Steal: Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush ($16) - http://goo.gl/f3Yw4C
- Spurgle: MAC Cosmetics 150 Large Powder Brush ($50.50) - http://goo.gl/37ZOHG
Large Angled Contour Brush:
- Steal: Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush ($14) - http://goo.gl/iaA496
- Spurgle: MAC Cosmetics 168 Large Angled Contour Brush ($38.50) - http://goo.gl/3Ri7vs
That’s all! We hope this helped! Make sure to look out for the next “Makeup Dupe Wednesday”! We’ll see you next time!
Neena and Ruby