Thursday, March 17, 2016

March Q&A 2016 | Neena

Hi, guys! Today I have my March Q&A for you all. This is my first Q&A ever so stay with me. :) Let’s get into it!

Q: What is your favorite holiday?
A: I have 3. Christmas (obviously), 4th of July, and Valentine’s day.

Q: What grade are you in?
A: I’m in 10th grade so I’m a sophomore in high school.

Q: How tall are you?
A: I’m 5’1” so I’m pretty short.

Q: What’s your favorite color?
A: Definitely blue. It’s always been my favorite color.

Q: When’s your birthday?
A: My birthday is on October 7th. I turned 15 on my last birthday so yeah.

Q: Did you ever travel to another country?
A: Yes I have. I’ve been to Canada before. The last time I went there was when I was 8 so almost 6 years ago. I’m pretty sure we’re going this summer. I have also been to India and I just went like a year ago for my cousin’s wedding.

Q: Do you have any piercings?
A: I have my firsts and my seconds on my ears. I also have a nose piercing which is kind of small so most people can’t see it from faraway.

Q: When did you first get into makeup?
A: I got into makeup after watching a bunch of Lindsey’s videos on YouTube. She is seriously the best. She’s my idol. Go subscribe if you aren’t already!! You’ll love her. I promise. My sister-in-law, Rani, also got me into makeup. Well she and Lindsey got me and Ruby both into makeup so you can thank them for this blog because if they hadn’t gotten us into makeup, we never would have started this blog.

Q: Do you wear makeup everyday?
A: I would say most days. I might not wear makeup on lazy days but most days I do.

Q: What is your favorite place to shop?
A: I love shopping at Victoria’s Secret, Forever 21, Bath and Body Works, and Sephora.

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this and hopefully you learned a little bit more about me. Make sure you look out for my April Q&A and I’ll talk to you guys later.

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment