Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March Q&A (RUBY)

Hi, guys! This post is my March Q&A. Neena’s will be up soon so stay tuned for that. Let’s get into!

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: Sadly I don’t. I wish we had a dog but we don’t. :(

Q: Do you play any sports?
A: I don’t think this counts as a sport but I do bhangra. It’s a type of punjabi dance. It’s so much fun.

Q: Why did you start this blog?
A: We started this blog because we wanted to share our love of fashion and beauty with the world. It’s fun blogging. Getting that feeling of accomplishment when we publish a post.

Q: What do you want to be when you are older?
A: I want to be a patient representative so go into the customer care field. I love helping people so this job would be perfect for me.

Q: Do the kids at your school know about your blog?
A: They do. Neena is on the journalism staff and I’m the TA for that class They wrote a story about our blog for the newspaper. Obviously Neena couldn’t write the article since she works on this blog. So basically that article is how people got to learn about our blog and obviously our friends knew about it already.

Q: What is your favorite drugstore mascara?
A: I would have to go with the classic Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara. I always come back to this one and it’s a classic that everyone loves.

Q: When did you start this blog?
A: I was the one who started it and then later on Neena joined me. Neena’s 1st post was on April 2, 2015 but my 1st post ever was back in 2013 on December 9th. So it has been 2 years since I started this blog. Wow. A lot has changed since then.

Q: When did you start wearing makeup and what did you wear?
A: I started wearing a little bit of makeup in either 6th or 7th grade. I don’t remember. I think the first makeup product I ever wore was lip gloss. Yup. Definitely lip gloss.

Q: What is your favorite makeup product that you can’t live without?
A: I can’t live without lip balm. I ain’t about that chapped lips life. :)

Q: What shoe size do you wear?
A: I wear a 4 or 4&1/2. I know. I have small feet haha. It depends on the shoe.

That’s it guys! I hoped you guys enjoyed reading this and I’ll see you next time.

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment