Saturday, April 23, 2016

April Q&A 2016 | Neena

Hi, guys! Today I have my April Q&A for you all. I love doing these because then you guys can learn more about me. :) Let’s get into it!

Q: Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
A: I do. Me and Ruby never want to get them out because we have zero tolerance for pain.

Q: What’s your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?
A: I’d have to say my favorite is Velvet Sugar. Love love LOVE that scent.

Q: Who is your favorite youtuber to watch that isn’t a beauty guru?
A: This question’s pretty hard but I’m gonna have to go with Hailey from Hails Hearts Nyc. She is amazing. She is actually a booktuber so yeah.

Q: If there was one flavor of ice cream that you would have to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: I definitely know this. It would have to be mint chocolate chip. Yum. :)

Q: Are you planning to travel during the summer and if so where?
A: For us the last day of school June 10. Our cousin’s wedding is the day after so June 11. Then we’re going to go to Canada. :)

That’s it, guys! I’m sorry for the short post. I just have a lot of stuff going on in the next couple of days and we wanted to get something up for you guys. See you all next time!

Love,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment