Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March Favorites 2016 | Ruby

Hi, guys! Today I have my March Favorites for you! It will be a mix of beauty, fashion, and other random stuff! I actually don’t have a lot of makeup products. Let’s get into it!

Makeup:
  • Tarte Emphaseyes Inner Rim Brightener in Nude: I have just been using this on my waterline. It’s a great substitute for black eyeliner. It looks so natural. I love so much more than eyeliner. It stays on during the entire day, too.
  • Benefit Fine One One: It so amazing and it’s so easy to use. It’s super quick and easy.
  • Sigma Resort Palette: The packaging is amazing. There are 8 eyeshadows and half of them are neutral and the other half are fun pops of colors.
  • Benefit They’re Real Mascara in Jet Black: This mascara is totally in my top 5 mascaras. This is the one that I’m wearing right now as I’m typing this. This is the one I’m going to take to Canada this summer. I highly recommend this mascara.
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: Finally it’s started to look and feel like summer here in California. This stuff is amazing. It’s a self-tanner and it makes your legs look amazing!

Food/Drinks:
  • My first favorite for this category is a drink. It’s the Naked Strawberry Banana Juice Smoothie. It. Is. AMAZING!! All of Naked’s juices are highly natural. There is no sugar added. It’s super healthy. The ingredients for strawberry banana juice are 22 strawberries, 1 ⅓ bananas, 1 ¾ apples, and a hint of orange. I’m drinking this exact juice right now. That’s how much I love this juice.
  • My next favorite is the Healthy Choice Simply Chicken Stir Fry. It’s so good!! I love it! I think I discovered this back in January but then I stopped eating it. Now I’m eating it again. It’s that good!

Music:
I’ll just link the songs because I probably will talk about them a lot if I do talk. First I’ll do bollywood songs and then American songs.  

TV Shows:
Most of the shows that I watch already ended their seasons like Pretty Little Liars and The Bachelor but some just started their new seasons or still haven’t ended.
  • Dancing with the Stars: DWTS just started their 22nd season. So far only 1 couple has been eliminated. I’m rooting for Jodie Sweetin (cuz Full/Fuller House are the best!), Ginger Zee, Von Miller, Antonio Brown, and Paige VanZant. We love DWTS so much that we decided to do posts every single week about that week’s episode and our thoughts on the episode.
  • Stuck in the Middle: Stuck in the Middle is a new show on Disney Channel. That’s right. We still watch Disney Channel. Anyways, this show is about a girl named Harley who has a big family. It’s all about her adventures navigating through her life in a big family.

That’s it! I had a lot of favorites this month. There might be more next month so watch out for the April Favorites!

Love,
Ruby
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment