Tuesday, April 5, 2016

OOTW: BOTC Week 2016 | Neena

Hi, guys! BOTC was a week ago. BOTC stands for “Battle of the Classes”. It’s where the seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshman compete against each other in different events like crab soccer. The seniors won but it was still fun. The whole week was spirit week. Ruby and I participated everyday. This post will be about what I wore on each day. We have a very special announcement at the end so keep reading for that. Let’s get into it!

Monday, 3/21/16: More Sleep Monday
I wore my hair down. My sweatpants were from VS Pink. My sweatshirt was from Nike. For shoes I wore my Uggs.

Tuesday, 3/22/16: Twin Day
I twinned with my friend Sarah. I wore my hair down. My off-the-shoulder top is from Forever 21. My skirt is from Brandy Melville. My flats were from Payless.

Wednesday, 3/23/16: Formal Day
I wore my hair up in fancy hairstyle. My blue dress was from a brand called Three Floor. For shoes I wore some nude pumps.

Thursday, 3/24/16: Blackout Day
I wore my hair down. I wore a black racer-back tank top from Target. My black jeans were from Forever 21 and for shoes I wore some black Vans.

Friday, 3/25/16: Class Color Day
Friday was a Class Color Day where we wore our class color. The color for the Class of 2018 (my class) is red. The student council got shirts made for each class. So I wore my class BOTC shirt with some shorts from Forever 21. My shoes were some white Converse. I wore my hair up in a ponytail. Our sister class this year are the juniors and it’s kind of a tradition to wear some of your sister class’s color. So I wore a headband that blue since the juniors’ color is blue. I wore this same outfit to the actual BOTC that night.

That’s it, guys! We had a lot of fun at BOTC this year. Everyone was really competitive. Also, the announcement will be below. I’ll see you next time!

Love,
Neena

Announcement:
We made a new instagram just for you guys!! Go follow us @beautyguru44  

No comments:

Post a Comment