Monday, May 30, 2016

May Q&A 2016 | Neena

Hi, guys! Today I have my May Q&A for you guys! This is mostly book related because I felt like we should do a book related Q&A every once in awhile. Anyways, let’s get into it!

Q: What is your favorite tv show and/or movie?
A: To be honest, everyone knows my favorite tv show. Ruby and I talk about it a lot. If you guessed Pretty Little Liars, then you’re right. My favorite American movie would have to be Lemonade Mouth. For my favorite Punjabi movie, it has to be “Sardaar Ji”.

Q: What movie do you think is better than the book?
A: Lemonade Mouth. I definitely thought the movie was better than the book.

Q: What is your favorite book that you’ve had to read for a class?
A: I’d say either the book we’re reading right now which is “The Taming of the Shrew” by Shakespeare.

Q: Where do you mostly shop for your clothes and books?
A: We mostly check out books from the library. But sometimes our parents let us buy books from Barnes & Noble. As for clothes, we go to the usual stores that teenagers go to like Forever 21, Zara, etc.

Q: If you had to hire a writer to tell your story, who would it be?
A: I’d have to say Ann. M. Martin because her books are amazing and she’s such a talented writer. We love her books. I remember the first book we ever read that she wrote was from her famous series “The Baby-Sitters Club.” It was one of our favorite series growing up and we still like to reread them sometimes even though we’re not little kids anymore.

Q: If you could kill any character and take his or her place, who would you kill?
A: Well, maybe of the Pretty Little Liars girls since they go on crazy adventures while trying to find out who A is and solving mysteries.

Q: What kind of music do you enjoy?
A: I mostly listen to Punjabi music. Since we came back from India in 2015 after our trip for Christmas break, I’ve been listening to Punjabi music. But when I do listen to American music, I listen to Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Fifth Harmony, etc.

Q: If you could write a book with any author, who would it be?
A: I’d either want to write with Ann M. Martin or Sara Shepard. Like I said I loved “The Baby-Sitters Club” series when I was growing up and I love Pretty Little Liars so it has to be between Ann and Sara.

Q: What else do you like to do besides reading?
A: We LOVE shopping. Have we ever mentioned that before? I love to watch tv and just hang out with our family and friends. We love baby-sitting. Our neighbor actually had a baby girl on Saturday so we get to baby-sit her now!! She’s so cute!!

Q: What was your favorite book as a child?
A: Like I said many times in this Q&A already, I loved “The Baby-Sitters Club” series as a child. I loved all the books. But if I had to narrow it down to 6 books, they would be “Claudia and the New Girl”, “Claudia and the Bad Joke”, “Claudia and the Great Search”, “Stacey and the Mystery of Stoneybrook”, “Claudia and the Middle School Mystery”, and “Stacey’s Emergency”. As you can see, Stacey and Claudia were our favorite characters. They still are!

That’s it, guys! I hoped you enjoyed reading this and maybe you got some movie/book recommendations. I’ll see you next time!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment