Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTD and MOTD for my cousin’s Maiyaan party back in June. I know it’s been almost a month since the wedding and I’m very sorry I couldn’t get it up before. But better late than never, right? Anyways, I’ll link the shops/products but only if I can find the links because some of the the shops don’t have online websites yet. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!
- Floral suit with pink Salwar and white chunni: Lovely Fashion & Boutique (came unstitched) - http://goo.gl/VOnb9u
- Earrings and Bindi: Paras Fashions - @parasfashions (Instagram)
- Silver Heels: Payless
- Tamanna Palette on the eyes - http://goo.gl/T9m3Ow
- Inglot Gel Liner (winged it out) - https://goo.gl/LG5Jf6
- Lashes are Red Cherry (don’t remember which #) - no link
- For my lips I mixed a bunch of MAC lipsticks and lip liners with Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood Liquid Lip until I was happy.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation - http://goo.gl/ZllJaf
- Hair: Straightened
That’s it, guys! My MOTD and OOTD for the actual wedding ceremony and the reception will be up soon and make sure to look out for that and Neena’s MOTD and OOTD for the wedding events which will also be soon. Also our OOTWs for the first week of our vacation will be up soon, too. Basically, you guys have a lot of posts coming your way. Anyways, I’ll see you next time.