Sunday, August 14, 2016

Back to School Clothing Haul 2016 (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my back to school clothing haul! We start school this Wednesday. On the 17th. I wish we didn’t have to go to school so early. Anyways, we went to a lot of store so let’s get into it!

Brandy Melville:
  • The first thing was very basic. I got a couple of bandeaus. I got a white one and then I got a black one.
  • The 1st top I got is a cute pink floral top and it’s low cut. I can wear this over a pencil skirt or jeans. Anything like that.
  • The 2nd top I got is a gray tank top with a heart dreamcatcher on it. I just think it’s adorable.
  • The 3rd one is button down melon colored top. The back is open so obviously I would wear a tank top under this.
  • Next I got a white cardigan and these are really thin so these will be great for when it’s not super cold obviously. The white one has buttons and pockets. I got this one just to wear over tank tops and shirts like that and then I also got a black one because I didn’t wanna be wearing like one of them every single day so I’ll be alternating these 2.

Free People:
  • The first thing I got is super bright and fun. It’s this scarf that has like pom-poms. It’s green, pink, yellow, and white. It’s just gonna be fun and I think it’s going to be a nice statement piece. It’s light scarf so I’ll be transitioning it into the fall. I thought it was really unique.
  • I got some pants and I’m really obsessed with them. It’s a floral pair of skinny jeans. I just thought they were so feminine and cute. I can’t wait to wear them.

Topshop:
  • The first thing I got was a necklace. It has black triangles. It’s really kind of an edgy, pretty piece. I think I’m gonna get a lot of use out of this piece for back to school.
  • Next I got a sweater and I’m not gonna be wearing this for a few months just because it is kind of a more warm and heavy sweater but I thought it was so cute and it was on sale. It’s just this white sweater and then it has pink quotation marks at the top and the bottom.

Necessary Clothing:
  • I got a few belts. The first one is this light pink belt and it has a gold clasp. It’s just really basic but it will be nice for skirts. Next I got a white one and it has some gold detailing. The last belt I got was this brown color and then it has gold studding all across it.
  • I got some tops. The first one was a bright orange coral-y color and it has a fun collar and some gold studding down the middle. It’s also high-low. Next I got this top that’s a blush color with a really cute black collar. The last top I got is just this basic sheer black top but then it has layer of black collar at the top but then underneath that it has a layer of pointy white collar with gold studs.
J Crew:
  • I got one thing. I got the pixie pants in black. It’s a mix between a jegging and a legging.

Target:
  • I got one fashion item from Target and it’s this coral-y red peplum skirt. It has a zipper in the back and if it’s long enough I can wear it to school.

Forever 21:
  • I got a one top. The first one is this top that’s mint green with a cute light black tie in the front and a frilly collar.
  • Then I got a really basic tank top. It’s an ivory cami.

Nordstrom:
  • The first thing was an impulse buy and it’s just this hot pink bandeau with white hearts.
  • I got this tank top that’s coral and gold and it’s metallic. On the back it has this big sheer coral detailing.
  • I got this top that’s a cranberry colored lace top and then it has a taupe colored collar.
  • I got a tank top that’s pink and blue. It’s got a pocket and I love the bottom which has really pretty detailing and cut-outs.
  • The last tank top I got is this bright tank top and it has a floral pattern on the edges.

That’s it, guys! I really hope you enjoyed reading this. My back to school supplies haul will be up tomorrow along with my OOTW for week 3 in Canada. My back to school beauty haul will be up on Tuesday with my last OOTW for my last week in Canada. Make sure to look out for those!

Love,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment