Saturday, August 13, 2016

OOTW: 6/25/16 - 7/1/16 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for the first week of our vacation in Canada. Also we were in Canada until the 21st so you have many more OOTWs to come. Hope you enjoy!


Saturday, 6/25/16 (travel day):
This day was a travel day. We flew to Canada on an airplane. I wore my hair down. My sunglasses are from Rayban. My jean jacket is from AllSaints. My red and black shirt is from Target. My leggings are from Macy’s. My purse is from Dagne Dover and my black flats are from Tieks.


Sunday, 6/26/16:
I wore my hair up in a bun. My sunglasses are from Karen Walker. My black button down tank is from Free People. My cardigan is from Target. My jeans are from Forever 21. My bag is from Dagne Dover and my flats are from Tieks.


Monday, 6/27/16:
I wore my hair in ponytail. My sunglasses are from Chique Addiction. My black and white stripped shirt is Urban Outfitters. My army green jacket is from Madewell. My purse is from Alexander Wang. My jeans are from American Eagle and my shoes are from Converse.


Tuesday, 6/28/16:
We decided to go to the beach that night so I wore my hair up. My sunglasses are from Nordstrom. My shirt is from Rails. My bag is from Alexander Wang. My jeans are from Forever 21 and my shoes are some black Vans.


Wednesday, 6/29/16 (travel day):
This day was a travel day. We drove from Surrey to Calgary so it was a pretty lazy day. My hair was up in a ponytail. My sunglasses are from Karen Walker. My white tank top is from Target. My shorts are from Hudson Jeans. My purse is from Rebecca Minkoff and my shoes were some black Converse.


Thursday, 6/30/16:
My hair was in a low bun. My blue tank is from Threads 4 Thought.  My black cardigan is from Zara. My black purse is from She + Lo. My jeggings are from American Eagle and my boots are from The Frye Company.


Friday, 7/1/16:
This day was Canada Day so I wore my hair down and I curled it. My tank top dress is from Threads 4 Thoughts. My black sweater type cardigan is from Lulu’s and my flats are from Steve Madden.


That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this OOTW and there are many more fashion related posts coming your way. Make sure you look out for those and I’ll see you next time!


Love,
Neena  

No comments:

Post a Comment