Saturday, August 13, 2016

OOTW: 6/25/16 - 7/1/16 (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for the first week of our vacation in Canada. Also we were in Canada until the 21st so you have many more OOTWs to come. Hope you enjoy!


Saturday, 6/25/16 (travel day):
This day was a travel day. We flew to Canada on an airplane. I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My rainbow tank top was from American Apparel. My mint colored bralette was from Free People. My shorts were from American Apparel and my shoes were some mint colored Vans.  


Sunday, 6/26/16:
I wore my hair down curled. My sunflower dress was from Urban Outfitters. My black hat was from Urban Outfitters and my sandals were from Payless.


Monday, 6/27/16:
I wore my hair down. I had a flannel tied around my waist and it was from Urban Outfitters. My long plain gray shirt was from Brandy Melville. My black leggings were from Macy’s and my shoes were some Vans.


Tuesday, 6/28/16:
We decided to go to the beach at night so I wore a beachy-type outfit all day. I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My shorts were from American Apparel. My ice cream tee was from Wildfox Couture. My crossbody bag was from Kohl's and my shoes were some white Converse.  


Wednesday, 6/29/16 (travel day):
This day was a travel day. We drove from Surrey to Calgary so it was a pretty lazy day. My hair was down. My black and white top was from Topshop. My shorts were from American Apparel. My aviator sunglasses were from Target. My bag was from Target and my shoes were some black Converse.


Thursday, 6/30/16:
I wore my hair half up and half down. My black and pink romper was from Topshop. My pink and tan crossbody bag was from Rebecca Minkoff and my sandals were from Steve Madden.


Friday, 7/1/16:
This day was Canada Day so I wore my hair down and I straightened it. My maxi skirt were from Element Eden. My peach colored top was from Necessary Clothing and my black sandals were  from Hautelook.


That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this OOTW and there are many more fashion related posts coming your way. Make sure you look out for those and I’ll see you next time!


Love,
Ruby  

No comments:

Post a Comment