Sunday, August 14, 2016

OOTW: 7/2/16 - 7/8/16 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for the second week of our vacation in Canada. Also we were in Canada until July 21st so you have many more OOTWs to come. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, 7/2/16:
I wore my hair down. My sunglasses are from Rayban. My t-shirt dress is from Revolve. My black cardigan is from Free People. My purse is from Alexander Wang. My leggings are from Lorna Jane and my booties are from Steve Madden.

Sunday, 7/3/16:
I wore my hair in a bun. My sunglasses are from Seafolly Australia. My gray tank top is from RVCA. My cardigan is from G-Stage. My leggings are from Alo Yoga and my black flats are from Tieks.

Monday, 7/4/16:
I wore my hair in a high ponytail. My jean jacket is from Revolve. My striped shirt is from Gap. My purse is from Alexander Wang.  My jeans are from J Crew and my shoes are black converse.

Tuesday, 7/5/16:
I wore my hair down. My floral tank top is from Free People. My cardigan is from G-Stage. My jeans are from J Crew and my black flats are from Tieks.

Wednesday, 7/6/16:
I wore my hair up. My black and white shirt is from Three Dots. My cardigan is from G-Stage. My cross-body purse is from She + Lo. My jeans are from American Eagle and for shoes I wore my black Vans.

Thursday, 7/7/16:
I wore my hair down. My sunglasses are from Rayban. My gray jacket is from PACT Apparel. My leggings are from Victoria’s Secret and for shoes I wore my black Converse.

Friday, 7/8/16 (Part 1 of the engagement ceremony):
Friday was part 1 of the engagement event for my cousin and her fiance. But before everyone got dressed in their suits and stuff, we were in pretty chill outfits. I had my hair down. I wore my “I hate running” sweatshirt which is from Victoria’s Secret. My leggings are from Macy’s and my sliders are from Target. After the chill morning, we started getting ready for the gurdwara. For that, I wore my hair down curled with my bangs pinned back on both sides. My jhumka earrings are from Indiatrend. My black floral suit is from a store in India. My punjabi jutti is also from a store in India.

That’s it, guys! Part 2 of the engagement event was the next day. It was a party at my cousin’s house and that will be in the next OOTW for week 3 in Canada.

Love,
Neena    

No comments:

Post a Comment