Saturday, September 24, 2016

OOTD & MOTD: Our Cousin's Choora (NEENA)

Hi, guys! We’re sorry we haven’t posted anything in awhile. We’ve been busy with school and stuff. Anyways, 2 weeks ago we went to my cousin’s wedding in Surrey. We went on Friday so we only went to three of the events. The Maiyaan and Mehndi were on Thursday. The Choora was on Friday, the wedding was on Saturday and the reception was on Sunday. Everyone started heading home on Monday. This post will be my outfit and makeup for the Choora. I hope you enjoy!

Makeup:
  • Lipstick: Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Dream Huge” - goo.gl/YzyZuy
  • Hair: curled

Outfit:

That’s it, guys! My posts for what I wore for the actual wedding ceremony and the reception will be up soon! Ruby’s posts for each of the three events will also be up soon.

Love,

Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment