Saturday, November 12, 2016

OOTW: 11/7/16-11/11/16 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my OOTW for this week. Obviously yesterday was Veteran’s Day so we didn't have school yesterday. Anyways, let’s get into it!

Monday, 11/7/16:
I wore my hair down curled. I wore a tee from Wildfox that said “I’m allergic to mornings”. My jeans were from Forever 21 and for shoes I just wore my white Converse.

Tuesday, 11/8/16:
I wore my hair down. My white mesh top is from Forever 21. My metallic leather jacket is from Free People. My jeans were from American Eagle and for shoes I wore combat boots which were from Payless.

Wednesday, 11/9/16:
This time I wore my hair up in a ponytail. My blue graphic tank is from Free People. My jeans were from American Eagle. My shoes were some high top studded leather Converse.

Thursday, 11/10/16:
This day I wore my hair down straightened. My top is from Nastygal. My gray moto jacket is from Forever 21. My purple jeans were from Target. Lastly, my gray boots are from Payless.

Friday, 11/11/16:
Yesterday was Veteran’s Day so obviously we didn't have school. Anyways, I wore my hair down. My patched button-down shirt is from Urban Outfitters. My jeans are from American Eagle. My black boots are from Nordstrom.

That’s it, everyone! Stay tuned for my Thanksgiving week OOTW which will be up in 2 weeks or 3. I’ll see you next time!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment