Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December TBR (RUBY)

Hi, guys! Today I have my December TBR. TBR stands for ‘to be read’. I’ll do these monthly. These will just be about what I’m planning to read in the coming month. Anyways, let’s get into it!

  • The Elite by Kiera Cass: This is the second book in the The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I’m currently reading this book right now.
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson; This is the 4th and final book in the Confessions series by James Patterson.
  • Girl Online by Zoe Sugg; This is the first book in the Girl Online series by Zoe Sugg who goes by the name of Zoella on Youtube.
  • All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes; This is the first book in the Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken; This is the first book in the Passenger series by Alexandra Bracken.

That’s it, guys! I hope you liked this. I’ll be doing more book related posts much more often. I know I’ve been slacking lately. I’ll see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment