Saturday, December 3, 2016

Winter Haul 2016 (NEENA)

Hi, guys! Today I have my Winter haul for you all. This is just stuff that have collected for the past 3 or 4 months. This part 1 which is just fashion. Part 2 will be up later and that will be jewerly. Let’s get into it!

Red Carpet Ready:
  • Teal and blue lengha. I actually wore this lengha to my cousin’s reception back in September. Here’s the link for that post - https://goo.gl/0CvW23

Forever 21:

Zara:
  • Bomber Jacket
  • Leather Ankle Boots with metal heel

Free People:
  • Black Over the Knee Socks
  • Studded Flats
  • Holiday Party Converse
  • Snowflake Print Jogger

Urban Planet:

That’s it, guys! I hope you enjoyed reading and my winter makeup haul will be up soon! Make sure to look out for that! See you next time!

Love,
Neena

No comments:

Post a Comment